Marc Dalal B.A. Dip Couns MBACP
Hello, my name is Marc. Everyone knows what it feels like to be stressed. Some situations lead us to feeling low, experiencing anxiety or difficulties sleeping. Deciding to seek help is the first step to improving your life.
You should expect to feel better once you unburden yourself.
As time passes you may get to the roots of the problem.
Eventually you will understand yourself better
and things will continue to improve.
Working as a counsellor in private practice means I work independently. There is no waiting list or lengthy assessment process. In the beginning you can write an email indicating indicting what you are looking for and when you are ready, send it.
Later we can arrange to meet to see if we are a good fit.
My consellor room is spacious and comfortable. Parking if free after 12 noon.
Transport connections for bus and train are good:
• 5 minute walk from the bus stop served by 33, 337 and 493.
• 10 minute walk from bus stops served by 72, 265.
• 10 minute walk from Barnes train station.
Where appropriate, I integrate creativity into the counselling process
using music or art-based techniques.
Some client feedback:
• "This process is definitely making me happier" Debra
• "You are a good therapist" Alison
• "I’m really grateful for your help Marc. I’ve never had anyone who has really understood this stuff I’m talking about before. You are very kind and it is helping me feel less alone. Thank you for your energy, input and understanding." Helen
• “It’s been a good week” Martin
Counsellor for: Barnes, Putney, Kew, Chiswick, Roehampton, Kingston, Twickenham, Teddington, Richmond, Sheen, Mortlake and Ham areas.
My rates are £60 per session for individuals and £90 per session for couples
Send me an email if you have any questions.